45th edition, from the 25th of April to 1st of May 2024
From the 25th of April to the 1st of May 2024, 7 stages from Città di Castello, in Umbria, to Rome.
As soon as available the full programme will be published.
(pictures from DIT2023)
Stages of 2024 edition
- 25th of April: Città di Castello-Trestina
- 26th of April: Trestina-Umbertide
- 27th of April: Umbertide-Ponte Pattoli
- 28th of April: Ponte Pattoli –Pretola
- On wheel transfer
- 29th of April Monterotondo-Settebagni
- 30th of April: City of Rome to the Aniene River to the Tiber
- 1st of May: Rome city center along the Tiber
Cost of the descent 2024
- All the 7 days-25th of April to the 1st of May: 280€ (+ 15 € membership)
- From the 25th to the 28th of April: 180€ (+ 15 € membership)
- From the 29th of April to the 1st of May: 100€ (+ 15€ membership)
- Single day from the 25th to the 29th: 50€ (+ 15€ membership)
- Single day from the 25th to the 29th: 30€ (+ 15€ membership)
- 50% under 18 y.o.
- 50% for carers of participants with disabilities
- Up to 50% for elderly people (based on yearly income)
- Up to 50% for students (based on yearly income)
- Up to 50% for low income (based on yearly income)-in this case there the need to write to email@example.com within the 28th of February so to help the organisers in exchance.
bulk accommodation (except 30th of April and 1st of May), dinners, guides, organisation, shuttle bus, and some guided tours.
BUS from Rome.
For an extra cost there is possibility to take a dedicated bus from Rome (outbound and return) for 50 euro.
Registrations opens in September, no services can be guaranteed for payments after the 31st of March.
End registration 15th of April.
Remember that there is a limited number of participants.
In case of not participation, payments can be refunded, by the 31st of May, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (membership fee, 15euro, will not be refunded).
- 100% within the 15th of February
- 75% within the 15th of April
- 50% after