Tibertour comprises all a series of events of riverine outdoor tourism along the Tiber River during all the year.
The seven days Tiber descent is the main event and each year, in order to add new experiences, can change stages and locations. Always check the yearly DIT edition for information.
Stages of Yearly edition
From the 25th of April to the 1st of May 2024, 7 stages from Città di Castello, in Umbria, to Rome.
- 25th of April: Città di Castello-Trestina- P (ww2,12km), C (30km), W (15km);
- 26th of April: Trestina-Umbertide – (ww2, 17km), C (22km), W (15km);
- 27th of April: Umbertide-Ponte Pattoli – P (ww2, 20km), C (32km), W (15km);
- 28th of April: Ponte Pattoli –Pretola – P (ww2, 10km), C (30km), W (10km) On wheel transfer
- 29th of April Monterotondo-Settebagni P – (ww1, 19km), C (30km);
- 30th of April: City of Rome to the Aniene River to the Tiber – (ww2, 8 km), C (20 km), W (8km);
- 1st of May: Rome city center along the Tiber – P (ww2, 7 km), C (20km), W (6 km)
WW (wild water) scale; P=Paddling; C=cycling; W= walking
details here in Italian…
(more 360photos into Mappatevere360 collection)